Boise BCH Documents
- Membership Application (Word Document) (also available at meetings)
Idaho BCH Documents
- BroomTales – State news letter
- Mountain Manners Brochure.pdf
- HORSE CAMP INCIDENT REPORT FORM –
Public Event Liability Insurance
Volunteer Information and documents(opens in a new tab)
- Public Events Liability Insurance Form – pdf
- Additional Insureds Form – pdf
- Release and Waiver of Claims (BBCH) – pdf
- Transporting Livestock in Idaho – pdf
- Transporting Form – pdf
- Defensive Horse Safety – pdf
- Emergency Medical Defense Plan (2022) – pdf
- Trail Maintenance Report – (Word Document)
BCHA Grant Committee The BCHA committee is a standing committee that will disseminate grants to states and chapters.
IDAHO DEPARTMENT OF PARKS AND RECREATION (IDPR)Grants and Funding Technical assistance and instructions for completing the grant application.
Idaho Horse Board Grant An online application.
- GAO Trails Study – (Highlights, Recommendations, Full Report)
- National Forest Trails Stewardship Act
Buy American A material purchase guideline
EPA Low Erosivity Guidance Erosivity is the term used to describe the potential for soil to wash off disturbed, devegetated earth during storms.
National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
Idaho Equipment Regulations to provide information on who would own/purchase the equipment, how will inventory be managed (how will it be stored in off season) …
Small Construction Waivers only available to stormwater discharges associated with small construction activities (i.e., 1-5 acres)
Storm Water Pollution Protection Guidance for FY2018. If not followed, hefty fines will result.