Governmental Research and Comments
- Federal Register – Research only – This is the official federal government site to list pending action by all government agencies. The links below access the agencies we work with most often. New listing can be on a daily basis. Comments can usally be made on the Federal Regulations link below.
- National Park Service (NPS)
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
- Forest Service (FS)
- All Federal Agencies
- US Forest Service – Schedule of Proposed Actions. The Schedule of Proposed Actions (SOPA) provides a list of proposals that will begin or are undergoing environmental analysis and documentation so that people can become aware of and indicate their interest in specific proposals. The Schedule of Proposed Actions is published in January, April, July, and October. Use this link for all forests in Idaho.
- Federal Regulations – Make comments on pending regulations. New listings can be on a daily basis.
Idaho Governmental Representatives
- US House of Representatives for your state by zip
- US Senators by state
- Idaho Governor
- Find your state legislator
S.2283 – Preserving our Equine Heritage on Public Land Act